Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who is Tricia Reardon?

Tricia is a loving mother and grandmother, a loyal daughter and sister, a wonderful friend and a fabulous nurse. She has worked at the Faulkner Hospital for the past 30 years. April 10, 1979 was the day she began her career on the old 5S which was then an orthopedic floor. From there, she moved into the Alcohol and Addiction Unit where she has been ever since. She has a special talent for this challenging position not only because of her strong competency as a nurse, but also for her unique compassion for her patients.

On a personal level, Tricia has always done what she could to support others in need. She has bought groceries for people when they have had financial difficulties and has welcomed people into her home when they had no where else to go. She has provided a motherly influence for the youth in her neighborhood, and is loved by her community. Tricia has a spirit about her that makes her easy to love. She is funny, kind, generous, and loving.

Tricia has three beautiful children, each of whom has personality traits similar to hers. Donny, 26 is Tricia's oldest child and very much like his mother in temperment. Calm and lovable, he is always willing to lend a hand. Laura, 23 is the middle child and is a strong person who has a kind heart and has overcome much adversity. She is currently going to school full-time while raising her daughter Aliyah who is 5. Brianne is Tricia's youngest and she is is 21. Brianne is sweet and funny like her mom and is working full-time to support her son, Jayden, who is 2. The girls and their children live with Tricia. Tricia helps them out as much as possible.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob and Beth. You have been extraordinary in your support of Tricia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://olidragao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ask, "Who is Tricia Reardon?" I'll tell you. Tricia is the best and dearest friend anyone could ask for! I have the privilege of, I believe, being her oldest friend! She, however, is the eldest! A fact I NEVER, EVER let her forget! The fact that it is 15 days, who cares, SHE IS OLDER!

    I love Tricia with all of my heart. We have been through good times and some very bad times together. There have been "issues", but when you have been together as long as we have, there are bound to be issues. However, the bond - the best bud's bond - the I'll be there for you no matter what bond, is ALWAYS there and ALWAYS will.

    I love you Tricia, and consider myself very blessed for having you in my life!
    Love,
    Scil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia,
    I hope you get better soon You have been a constant and true friend to me and mine for years We Love YOU.
    Anita and Krystiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything I have read about Tricia in this blog is so true. I had the pleasure of being a neighbor of Tricia's for a few years. One of the things I miss the most about moving from Newburg Street are the people - Tricia and her family are great neighbors. My prayers are with Tricia while she fights this battle.

    Lynne Farley (Valerie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish,
    It was great to see you the other day.I was happy to share our deep thoughts again.I will never forget the fun,laughter and love you brought to work.Thanks for being there....you really are the best.
    Love You,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete